The Athenahealth Patient Portal is no longer available as of 4/1/2018. Please see below for instructions on how to access our new MyChart Patient Portal.
Thank you for choosing us as your health care provider. We hope you have been enjoying the many benefits of using the AthenaHealth Patient Portal. To increase the functionality of your experience, we are upgrading to an even more advanced patient portal called MyChart, which will begin on April 1, 2018.
Managing Your Healthcare Information Has Never Been Easier
MyChart gives you free, online access to your Arrhythmia Institute medical record, 24/7. Through a secure, internet connection, you can use your MyChart account to conveniently manage and receive information about your health, which includes:
- Request medical appointments during or after office hours
- Receive and view test results electronically – no more waiting for a phone call or letter in the mail
- Message your provider directly.
- Access your information on your mobile phone with the MyChart app.
Your privacy is extremely important to us; MyChart is powered by Epic®, which uses the latest technology to encrypt, safeguard and secure your personal information.
There are two easy ways to sign-up for the MyHealth patient portal.
1. You can call our office and request an invitation from office staff to gain portal access.
2. During your next office visit, you may create an account with help from our staff during check-in.
Once you create your account you can access it in the future by visiting the link below.
You can access the MyChart Patient Portal by visiting portal.arrhythmiainstitute.com.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 215-503-5700 Monday-Friday 8AM-10PM EST.
For more information on MyChart, we have provided the videos below.
How to Access Your MyChart Account
Logging into MyChart